Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> Membership Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kam`
Janitor

re: Zorkra - Doomhammer

Beautiful App, seems like we may be a very good match.

Please find one of us ingame, preferrably an officer, to get you tagged, and we'll go from there.

Quote:
I am an older male, single, and work for the railroad. I work tue thru sat nights, and have sun and mondays off. I like to play but can't really play for 6 hrs at a time for various reason. I would like to take my toons into instance and help other do the same. I have 4 lvl 80 toons. A pally tank/dps.. and warlock, a warrior tank/dps and a Deathknight. he is my strongest. at almost 3k dps. I am looking for a friendly guild that doesn't get pissy if you cant raid all the time! I would appreciate your consideration of my application!! thank you very much!!

Zorkra's armory link: Warrior

Nice work so far, good choices in gear. Dual Spec is a big plus; obviously a serious player.

Questions, Comments, all welcome and appreciated.

Thank You
SolusEmsu
Officer

Looks pretty solid. One point of pride I take in <Wicked Tribe> is that we do not mind your schedule, we work around it. ^.^;

Have added Zorkra to my Friend-list, will hit you up for a chat when I see ya online.
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

Looks good just wondering how he found us..... Will add to friends and look for him
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

grabbed him today
Kam`
Janitor

Thanks and Welcomes.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> Membership Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum