Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> Membership Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kam`
Janitor

re: Edervin - Doomhammer

App received via website. We need another Shadow Priest like we trepannation, but this one made me smile.

Comments, quirkiness, and questions welcome.

Quote:
Describe yourself in 6500 Characters or less. Who are you, and why should we care?:

Starting off, my name is Trey. I've played for about a year and a half. I know the game well and can very easily help you progress in raiding as I've a level 80 shadow priest by the name of Edervin who pulls 2.3k dps self-buffed and I know the content well. I also have 3 other up-and-coming characters in their mid-70s whom I plan to contribute with if I am accepted. More importantly, I'm a fun guy who likes people. I've been told I'm generous, funny and quirky. I assume quirky is a compliment although I only half know the meaning. I'm mainly just looking for people I can socialize with and have fun with. Why should you care? Good question. Random mid-west teenager asking to join your guild. I suppose you should care because deep down, you want me there. ;D

*grin*
SolusEmsu
Officer

The name Edervin sounds familiar, but not from anything recent. Hm.... Looks aight, going for the right reason to join a guild. But I have a question....

Quirky? QUIRKY?! MY JOB TITLE HAS BEEN TAKEN AWAY. FIRE THE BARKING TUNA AT MIDNIGHT. WE MUST NOT FARCEFACE IN FRONT OF THE ALMIGHTY EXPLODING LAZUR TURKEE.

That's right.

I went there.
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

will look for you ingame
Beefus
Officer

Hey now... you don't have to call me almighty...
SolusEmsu
Officer

Nah, you're the Lazur Budgie now. ;3

Lookin' for ya mon~
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

spoke to him in game, I am 50/50 on this one. Spewy has grouped with him on his shammy a fair bit from what i understand. But his lock is named 'Jerkk' which is worrisome. Will talk to spewy later to find out more info
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> Membership Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum