Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> Membership Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phaxius

re: Phaxes - Doomhammer

My name is Russ...I play an 80 Holy Priest, alt specced Shadow (Better at healing but enjoy switching now and then). I think Im geared pretty ok. Both my son and I decided after a year or so to leave Cairne server (Lok Amon split up) and venture into another realm. He went with friends to one server and Doomhammer sounded interesting so I transferred both toons here.

Phaxes Heroes Link: http://wow-heroes.com/index.php?zone=us&server=Doomhammer&name=phaxes

Scartans Heroe Link: http://wow-heroes.com/index.php?zone=us&server=Doomhammer&name=scartan

My second toon is an 80 Rest Shammie, alt specced Elemental and not geared as well as Phaxes.

Between the two Ive done Naxx10/25 content, Voa 10/25, EoE10, Ulduar 10 to Mim and 25 to yogg (failed miserably)

Im on the older side (almost 50) so kids don't excite me when I play. I have a wife of 25 years and she knows this is my R&R when she's not Happy

RL is more important, one daughter is off and married, one at home and a son in college, this is for me.

I play typically 1830 EST to 2300 EST during the week (I get up at 5am), Friday and Saturdays are open season and Sundays are open after noon.

Im a pretty good healer and will help out most anyone, I have vent and also host a channel. I use the usual add ons, DBM, Recount, Omen, Grid, Clique, Bartender4 and a few others for my own personal taste.

I am not an expertise in WoW, I know less then the way I play...Ill ask questions, learn and have fun like anyone else. I DONT stand in fire or blizzards, black or purple circles on the floor DOH.

I was/am in the midst to talking to some folks in Hex but to be honest I think they are more serious than I would like to be and geared MUCH better than I am and I don't think Id meet some of their raiding expectations.

Ok...Guess I was long winded enough... My email is roliveri@charter.net or add Phaxes to friends and we can chat in game. I will be gone most likely tonight til Sunday (business trip), Ill check on this site for any interest.

Thanks

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Phaxes

Sry...didnt know to register to get application process started...my bad
Kam`
Janitor

Hello, Russ!

Received your App via the website. Thanks! You have a very good looking application, and we might be a good match for you; most of us are working adults with family too, who are seeking "time efficient fun" between certain hours, and many of us are flexible enough to play a variety of roles, as needed, to get groups and raids happening, even at odd hours.

Looking for you ingame, and will try to chat soon and answer any questions you have.

Cheers
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

Looks good imo, will look for ya in game. One question I will post here you kind of answered but, after looking at <Hex>, why us? Have you grouped with any of us, if so who? And tbh be glad you didnt go with <Hex> wanna be hard core raiding guild full of 12 year olds
Phaxes

Vilvaldi wrote:
Looks good imo, will look for ya in game. One question I will post here you kind of answered but, after looking at <Hex>, why us? Have you grouped with any of us, if so who? And tbh be glad you didnt go with <Hex> wanna be hard core raiding guild full of 12 year olds

I really didnt give Hex much of a chance...They seem to take things "too" seriously. I do play for fun and R&R, at the same token, I try to play my charachter the best I know how, gem him the best I can and gear him with the pieces to make him the best he can be...

You??...Well I found a list of guilds on WoW Top Guilds, I looked for PVE, Horde and a state that was on the east coast. I saw Va and also liked the server time is EST. Then I looked at your site to see how far along you all were in Nax, Ulduar etc,. It's important to me that I feel like I can contribute to a guild...not just be in one. I saw that you still had a bit to go in Ulduar and one, I thought my priest could help and two, my Shaman can grow with you all.....Adults were also a HUGE plus, like I said, Im not young. Happy

How this helps answer some thoughts....
Phaxes

I forgot to mention...I spoke in some degree to Fuchsia last evening and transferred Scartan, resto shaman, to the server and got him in the guild.

I will be away tonight and wont be back til Saturday laste evening or Sunday mid morning so Im up for almost anything. I'll move Phaxes, the priest at that time.

Thanks for the invite!
Phaxes

Im sry...I moved my shaman last evening and joined a guild on another server....I am not moving Phaxes there....I would like to keep my priest with you all if you want him.

Sorry for last post...it's early and I forgot where I was
Kam`
Janitor

Good answers imho, and it seems only reasonable and fair to make a home for you here to try us out. My guess is that you will play where your family and friends are "most of the time," or, where you feel most needed.

Other comments welcome and appreciated.
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

I say we try each other out and see how it works.....can't wait
Phaxes

Ill throw you a tell in game...thanks
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> Membership Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum