This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> Site Admin News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SolusEmsu
Officer

re: Invasion of the First Wing of ICC Complete

Jet-Packs and Death Marks, oh My!

To the skies, brethren! Let them not live long enough to rue today! For today, the Alliance, go to Hell!

This of course translates to: Destroyed the Alliance's gunship and took their booty. *smack* I mean, treasure. >.>

Forum Image

We took from the Allie scum a Ring for Vilvaldi, and a Shiny New Magic !#&%ing Helmet for Aaoogaa.

The fourth and final boss of the first wing of ICC open at this time, the Deathbringer, Son of the Horde:

Forum Image

For putting him to rest, Helstorm took his Chestpiece and Necrovile took the Staff of OMFG It Can Haz 176! Spirit?!

With this, the first installment of Icecrown Citadel has been conquered. <Wicked>ly. Fight on, brothers! Lok'tar Ogar!
Beefus
Officer

akshully zaka, gemmed up it has 196... Too bad we didn't get a spear from the airship event.. you could've updated SPEAW AND MAJIK HEEEELLLLMUUUUUUT....

Edit: Yeah you're right. My brain borked there for a minute.

Last edited by Beefus on Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:19:26; edited 1 time in total
SolusEmsu
Officer

Oh? I didn't know there were +30stats gems.. the epic Spirit gems only give 20 making it 176, unless Necro's now a JC for those extra-powerful ones. Only other way for more spirit is enchant, which is +45, not +20, which would make it 221. How'd it get 196?

Note that the +30stam epic gem is unique. All other stat gems give only +20.
Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> Site Admin News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum