Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> Membership Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bonedog73

re: Worlich DK dps/tank

Worlich DK with decent dps/tank gear looking to raid a couple times a week. I have a family and a life outside of gaming. I would like to find a friendly fun guild that I can hang with and explore new content... mostly looking to do ICC 10 man stuff. I've been playing since open beta and consider myself a very good but realistic player. I'd much rather play with mature intelligent players than gear crazy drama queens. Feel free to send me a tell, willing to do some dungeon runs to show my neato 'skills'. Thanks for your time. -Wor
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

Sounds ok, Will look for you in game again. saw you on but inside an instance, sent ya tell..but figured you were busy. try to catch ya in the next few days for a chat. Unless you can answer here...just wondering how you heard of us and why you are interested in being WICKED.
Kam`
Janitor

Received App via the Front Page, and it looks like we may be a good fit for you. Reading this thread with interest and awaiting a response.

Thanks
bonedog73

Hey guys, sorry I missed your tell, anyway I saw the thread on the forums and have ran a few pugs with some Wicked folks before and always seemed like good skilled peeps.

The raid times and thread on the forums is what led me here and it looked like a good fit for me and my schedule. I'll be on the lookout for any tells or gvites Happy

-Wor
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

Sounds great.... will have my eyes open for you
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

Well since that one day last week or so, I have not seen you on line.. Hop e all is well and I am still lokking for you
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> Membership Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum