Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General - Free Servers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kam`
Janitor

re: First Post - Some Info

Some of us escape from the rep-grinds and boredom of "retail" by playing on "fun servers"- one the best is the smaller server at www.wowrage.nl ... some us, also, simply can't afford retail anymore, or well, at least not 4 or 5 accounts; monthly, plus any new expansions ... so, servers like this thrive.

Some of us try to play both, in any case- so we're giving the free server guys and gals a place to chit-chat here, and sharing an unused corner of the forums.

Warm Regards, to All =)
Kam'
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

I would like to welcome all the WoWRagers to WT little home. For those that dont know me I am mostly a retail player with one toon of every class in WT (5@70,1@67, rest too low to mention). I also have a toon on WoWrage, go thim started but haven't been back. Based on the screen shots i am seeing though i may just venture back a little.

That it form me, good luck and happy hunting.
ript

welcome welcome.. i'm a long time retail player with my druid, and i also ran my own mangos server prior to the 2.10 patch. If i can be of any assistance, give me a shout, and once again, welcome to our board!

-ript
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General - Free Servers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum