Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

re: What the hell is going on??

What has happened to the guild?  No one seems interested in doing anything at all with in the guild.  People begrudgingly show up on ONE of the TWO scheduled raid days, if we are lucky.   Rumors fly everywhere that no one actually cares if we raid or not.  

I admit my involvement dropped dramatically for a little while, but I am back and on more nights then not and I am noticing a complete lack of people in game and when I ask people either in guild chat or even whispers I get no reply.

What happened?  Have I, as a leader, done something wrong to cause this complete lack of interest?  If I have please someone tell me.

Any ideas on how to fix this????

Kam`
Janitor

Is overall interest in latest WoW content waning? Or is it a matter of needing to recruit a few more players? Let me know how I can help from here.

Cheers

SolusEmsu
Officer

Waning interest is a big factor, at least for me. Only so many times I can go kill 200 Timeless Isle mobs before I stop caring.

Alts only help so much. :\

I have been playing some Hearthstone, which allows the Battle.net friend chat, at least!

Ragepyre
Officer

The only thing that interests me at the moment IS the raiding. I look forward to the raids only for them not to happen. I don't mind pvping too, which I end up doing with Noss and Dv in arena. But other than those 2, the game is boring for me. I wish we could raid more than once per week.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: