Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Boy, Girl, Human, or Alien?
Boy
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Girl
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Human
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Alien
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

Meritia
Meritia

re: Mittens 2 Incoming!!!

Uploaded by: Meritia on 2014-08-25 02:19:41

alorota

I vote boy alien.

Meritia
Meritia

We are having a boy this time around I hope he is less destructive then Catherine. Or we will be replacing a lot of things in this house.

Kam`
Janitor

It's true... Kitten tries shredding everything put in front of her; napkins, bibs and towels, and even faces wearing eyeglasses... lol, just whatever. Mittens has been a good boy so far, though, so- it'd be nice to have at least one calm and pensive kid. =)

It's a bit sad to see that interest in Official WoW is presently waning, but mass-boredom is inevitable, and interest in other games happens more than any of us likely care to admit.

I'll gladly keep the lights on around here for those that want to stay in touch though, in whatever games they've moved to.

We're still tinkering with EMU servers but have not yet setup our own; once we do, it will likely be "semi-permanent"- meaning I will invest in at least ten years of domain registration and seek long term contracts for our hardware and "attack safe" high capacity internet access. Some of our friends and family and former guild members will eventually have in-game monuments or interactive memorials or NPCs named for them. Time will tell, it's going to take more than just money, and reliable online talent and experienced collaborators are somewhat hard to find- which is why there is no "ETA" for any of these emu projects, and they sometimes even fall further-back, off of the proverbial back-burner.

The ultimate MMO has not been invented yet, and it may never be for a variety of factors; but that's another thread.

Be well, All

Aladdin
Friend of WT

Congrats on the announcement guys - really pleasing to hear!

Hooray from down-under

Kam`
Janitor

Thanks, Mate.

Our naming troubles are somewhat novel at this point, but among the leading contenders is, in fact, ONE rather odd name (since there is not a single other person by this name in either family of ours) :  "Steve."

LOL- no shit, mate... Mittens might actually wind up with the name:

"Steven Allen Carroll"

Yes, yes; we know... and though he would NOT be so-named FOR that famous American Comedian of that name, it is indeed, a cute little coincidence. WE all had a dear friend who played WoW for years, you knew him as Skidmark (or Skid' or "Skiddles") or even as Milkshakboom or Poot, but we knew Allen Vaughn Smith as just "Al" and he is still missed to this day, like a brother; like family.

As an interesting aside, those who know me much too well, also know that my birthname was "James Lewis Carroll" and though I was an original author of some minor acclaim as a child, having been published in national children's magazines by the age of 8 (mainly poetry) and continuing for several years, until high school, I have never written a whole book; I suppose my parents wanted an author, but were unencumbered with the fact that Lewis Carroll was indeed only one Charles Dodgson's nom-de-plume (of "Alice In Wonderland" fame), and that another bone fide American author named James Lewis Carroll was then writing short stories and would soon become a best-selling author for "Madonna Red" and other Crime-Drama novels.

HEY- As names go, it passes my "ultimate test" anyway (which Marilyn knows well)-

That there are no Historical Mass-Murderers or Suspects on the Terrorist Watch List with either of those names!

Always good to know, eh?

/salute

Aladdin
Friend of WT

"Steve" has treated me pretty well over my 26 years I must say!

Love the "ultimate test", serial killers, murderers and lead/support characters from classic films or series is included in mine.

I coached a boy named James Stewart for a few years and every elderly official at the running track throught they were hilarious by asking if he was related to Jimmy Stewart...poor kid!

I do indeed miss Al and Jaoquin, in fact I still have several emails from them I can't bring myself to delete from my old hotmail account. We did spend many a late night (here anyways) together and the game simply was never the same without their presence as I'm sure you would attest.

Keep the updates coming with the current and future little ones and be sure to pass on my best to Marilyn.

Cheers mate,

Steve

Meritia
Meritia

re: He decided to break from his cell early!!

He unfortunately had to stay in the Neonatal ICU for 4 days but now is home with mommy and daddy and doing well.

Abijim

Congrats guys!

SolusEmsu
Officer

I was right, guys! I see TreeBear markings there! :D

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: