Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lokadtwist

re: Fare Thee Well!

Heyas All.

It is with a heavy heart that I've decided to write this post.  Due to the limits of my financial situation I must unsubscribe from Wow since I won't have internet access much longer. Well at least from home anyways, I'll be able to sneak on at a friend's place to check emails and such but playing gonna be out for a while.  Perhaps once I've gotten my bills under control I'll be able to come back, least that's the plan for now.

I'll miss you all and thank everyone for all the fun memories we had together. Take care of yourselves and perhaps we will meet again down the road. :)

SolusEmsu
Officer

It is with a heavy sigh that I bid farewell to thee from the "ghosts of Doomhammer" group on your 8-year anniversary of joining this forum. Take care!
Wargra
Officer

Good luck to ya Loka! See you on the flip side!

Kam`
Janitor

Take good care, guys. Here's hoping things will change for the better for all of us.

"MAGA"

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: