Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> Membership Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cadan9

re: [Guild Application] Cadan - Wowrage

Character - Cadan

Class/Level - Mage, 70

Experience - Wowrage - Was previously in the guild. I have been on this server for quite a while, I came here when the server was roughly one month new. Server have been great, this guild was great. I wasn't appreciative, rather, I was greedy.

Reason for (Re)Applying- I feel that I have barely been in a guild as tightly-knit as you guys are. This guild was the reason I stayed on the server. It would be an honor to be a part of Wicked Tribe again.

Time zone/ Area - Canada, Mountain Time. -7 I believe.

Extra - I've reset my priorities, and I feel I have matured. I have learned a lot about myself and wow while trying to accomplish this. As much as I will regret saying this, you need the kid that lives in the land of maple syrup.
I've read your guidelines, and you must have put the first one in after I left, but I feel that age doesn't matter.

Hope you remember the good times we've had, and try to forget the once squeeky kid on vent.
Kam`
Janitor

We'll chat sometime soon. Nice to see you around again.
Kam`
Janitor

Your App has problems, not the least of which is that you have issues with some our staple members.

I was willing to give the longest-lasting initiate in WT history a second, a third, and hell- even a fourth shot, but your performance in Heroic Shattered Halls the other day just cinched it. You don't have what it takes to be an asset to our guild. Probably not to anyone at all.

You argue over stupid shit in every channel you're attached to, and have a rather ironic looking report card:

You get a "B" in Buffing, a "C minus" for Crowd Control, a "D" for DPS and another for Diplomacy, an "F" at Finishing Groups, and an "A" in AFK.

Stay in school, get good grades, "learn the words to some popular songs, and don't murder anybody."
(That's a Kurt Vonnegut reference AND good advice.)

Drive -> Thru
Nty.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> Membership Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum