Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General - Free Servers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kam`
Janitor

re: Housecleaning - WoWRage

A number of characters were removed from our guild roster tonight due to a lack of participation, no contact, and no ETA on return. Every couple of months we have to evaluate who's who, here. Our 100 day rule is overly generous, and there's no hard feelings when a toon is removed; it's simply business.

We now have 208 characters guilded, and approximately 44-46 players overall.

I see room to grow, and some vacancies that need filled again...

And we'll ofcourse gladly welcome back former members.

Just /moo

Thx
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

G'day.. well what slots ya need filled? Would take me some time to build up a toon but I am getting pretty burned out on the retail side, but again with the kiddo not sure how much time I could devout to WRage.

I also want to keep my retail account going and I feel my precence on retail is still needed to keep WT going there. That sounds a bit conceeded but its just how I feel.
Kam`
Janitor

G'day sir, well, 'any' slot really. Levelling is cake, under the present rates. Warning though, WR is only running 2.4.2 at the moment, so you'd get an "invalid version" message if you tried logging in today. WR should be running 2.4.3 sometime soon, however; perhaps even this weekend.

A few of us have two installations of WoW on the same PC, which allows changing between "retail" official servers and the free server (or even running them simultaneously), and your points are all well taken. I'm still paying for one retail account just to stay in touch with you all, and my sister; but Noc's account is gone, and blizz is denying Skid's Mage to move back, so the other accounts are cancelled.
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

Ok so if i installed wow again on my pc for the Wrage, does rae have all the patches I would need or would I somehow have to log into retail and stop the patching before it gets to 2.4.3 or something... sounding way to technical for me.... But seriously you need heals/tank/melee dps/ ranged dps???
Owlglass
Friend of WT

Heheh, dude, you just level whatever you want. We'd be glad to have you, no doubt.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General - Free Servers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum