Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> Membership Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Khanartist
Friend of WT

re: Necrofear WoWRage

After the recent fall out of Meteor Strike (current guild) I’ve decided that I no longer wish to deal with a guild that keeps having its ups and downs. I’m friends in real life with Owlglass and Ragepyre in real life so if you want a true opinion of me it would be better to ask then. In WoWRage I have also made friends with other players that I’ve never know before and they are probably the best people to ask for an unbiased opinion about me. Game wise I’m on frequently but collage is starting back up in 2 weeks and once it begins my play time will slow down a little because I do enjoy a good night’s sleep. I have two account right now. The first is a healer account that has 2 lvl 70 healers and a lvl 63 in work. The other account was is my attempted tank account that has 2 lvl 60's along with various other toons for dps. My character list is as followed:

Healing account
*Necrofear-lvl 70 undead priest-Tailoring(Primal Mooncloth) and Enchanting 375 (both)
Animalbane-lvl 70 tauren druid- Herb. and Alch. 375 (both)
Khanavenger-lvl 63 troll shaman-mining and JC 375 (both)
1 other below lvl 20 pally

Tank/dps account
Borislav-lvl 61 orc warrior- mining and blacksmithing
Vitharr- lvl 63 tauren druid- eng. and mining (will be dropping mining for enchanting)
2 other dps toons lower then lvl 20-warlock/mage

I have not played retail at all but after playing WoWRage and lvling 2 70's I've learned the game well. When I didn't know something I asked and thus where I am today. In game my biggest flaws would be if i didn't get a good nights sleep before hand and that I am a very slow typer. In all I would like to play in a stable environment and the best. I bring 2 the table 2 healers at lvl 70 already (Necro being the best (2268 BH last checked)) and 3 more toons to try and lighten the load from others.

If any other info is needed message me in game on one of those toons or e-mail me. My life is an open book that is here for all to learn. Thank you for your time.
Aladdin
Friend of WT

Great app indeed sir - pity you know owlglass in real life - that cant be good!!!

Anywho im sure the officers have a chat and we shall get back to you asap and run some stuff.

Juices.
Owlglass
Friend of WT

I wouldn't object. Looking forward to tomorrow's Eye/Gruul. And tacos.

Regards,
Owlglass
Kam`
Janitor

Thank you for the App and joining us on vent for Gruul and Lootreaver, it was quite fluid and we made good time. Just 'being there" is half of what everyone does on raids, and you had the other half covered too.

Raid worthy, five star performance.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> Membership Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum