Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> Membership Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mordia000

re: Mordias app

Ok guys havent had any retail experiance but about a yrs worth of private servers WowRage Main Now and Alphawow a few others before

Ok started of in a couple of guilds in wowrage tried too learn my class
then went to ms but too much drama made me leave

Still learning really but Mordia is my main and is a Fury Warrior but want to do anything and everything possible too make her the best i can,and needed in raid situations, i have a eager approch and will listen too anyone who can help me play this game better in both pve and pvp situations

I am lawl 35 yrs old and have other commitments but for me wow is a breath of fresh air and i love playing it

Why Wicked Tribe ??
alot of reasons really but the main is you all know your classes well play hard n fair and are willing too share information to others,and always are curtious and honourable,set targets and try to beat them, to me you guys are the best on wowrage and i would like to be considered for a positon.

Look Forward to comments either positive or negative alls good

Ty for your time for looking at this
Kam`
Janitor

A very straight forward and honest App. if I've ever seen one. Thank you, Mordia. None of us are perfect, but all are "above average" =)

Chat with you soon, hopefully.

Greetings
Getafix

Great app!
I hope to chat with you in guild chat soon
Abax

Nice App.

Can't say I have ever had a bad experience while raiding with you. Well maybe we had a bad experience but it wasn't your doing. You always seem to have a great attitude. Hope to see ya around soon.
Mordia000

ty i hope so too ty
richarddeath

i just joined for a week now but i can say mordia is good and very helpfull player....never had a bad thing with him..always nice too me and do his job in a raid..

hope to see you soon on chat mordia!

suc6 bro
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> Membership Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum