Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> Membership Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kam`
Janitor

re: Decado - Doomhammer!

Received via the Membership Widget, and a pleasure to read this one.

Quote:
Yoyo! So yea, this is Decado applying (and his many alts: Odin, Oneshoter, Twocuts). Long time friend of Balshar. Have played with Baak (and his many toons) a number of times as well. Enough name dropping? Good. I'm a casual gamer, but am always willing to put the effort in to help my guid out. I'm looking to change guilds not only cause Wicked Tribe is full of awesome, but participation in my guild has dropped off to the point where I'm the only one on 90% of the time and they are all starting to be rather elitist. So basically I want to join up with some fellow standup players that still remember what fun is.

I remember you, Decado, we've had some great times too, back in the day! Vouching for his enthusiasm, skills, and sense of humor.

Guildworthy.

=)

/Noc
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

re: Decado - Doomhammer!

Well all I have to do is find you in game and your in my friend. be glad to have you aboard.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> Membership Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum