Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General - Free Servers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VampireMoose

re: THE vampiremoose.

Hey everybody, le moose here, hope everything is going well. I'm sure a lot of you have noticed my absence lately, I know I sure have. Today was the start of the second week of senior year, so as you can imagine a lot of adjusting is taking place currently. Unfortunately, I am not sure when the adjusting will end, if at all. Its rare now for me to touch a computer let alone stay on for any decent amount of time. I will be checking in when I get chances, and I hope my absence won't hinder you all too much. Stay kick ass everybody, and remember to use your LIFEBLOOOOOOMZZZ

Warmest regards,
Vamp.
Kam`
Janitor

lol, thx man. back atcha, we'll see you when we see you. :D
Owlglass
Friend of WT

There's a distinct lack of sarcasm without you around. I'm doing my best to fill the void.

Waiting on you and Nos to show up again.

Laters,
Owlglass
Subterfuge!

. yeah unlike that lucky shit I have six classes in my senior year. Ive got my work cut out for me. Im loving it though so dont worry about me ;)

Most of my computer time that isnt dedicated to Commercial Design or Journalism is pretty much trolling. I might have some time to chill in vent if I feel savy enough to get shit done faster. Someone tell me if WoWRage is up to 2.4.3?!? Ill heal some meat shield if it is...
(im not letting my brother touch my computer again...)

PS VAMPIRE LIKES IT WITHOUT KY-JELLEH
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General - Free Servers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum