Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General - Free Servers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
naioro

re: wowrage -> over and out?

WT + WoWRage was the best wow experience for me and it's really sad seeing it go away. I hope it will not but...
Suddenly my brother and I find ourselves wondering on other private servers, looking for the magic, but we both know that with out you guys and some wowrage friends is not going to happen.
Since WT too is having some kind of split (moving from doomhammer to another retail PvP server, to warhammer...) I was wondering what is to become of this guild? Is still active?...
Will WT ever play on private servers again? If yes, let's start fresh somewhere, tell us where. If no... well... let the handshakings begin... but I will not show my tears.
It was nice while it lasted and I want it to last more and get some answers, that is why this topic was born.
So I kindly ask you Kam or the officers to answer if you have the time.
Thank you
Kam`
Janitor

WT began as Horde on Doomhammer, and most of our characters and friends are there. A few of us are playing other games, and some of us have Alliance Alts on the Tichondrius PvP server. As for wowrage, there is not much point continuing to log into it; there is no development, and there are almost no regular players left, plus the rumors and slanders against our mates.

WoWRage reaps the whirlwind of all other private servers; the drama, the lack of support, and the lack of endurance among its owners and operators.

"Over and Out"
Beefus
Officer

If it works for the rest of the WT members on WoWRage, we welcome you all to join us on the Doomhammer (Horde) and Tichondrius (Alliance) realms on the retail version of WoW. If it is not feasible at this time, we look forward to a time when it can be... and until then, definetly keep in touch!
naioro

Yep, I hope at least this site will still be going.
I will check new posts every time I get the chance and maybe I will start on retail too (maybe warhammer?) but it is uncertain at this point in time.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General - Free Servers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum