Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> Membership Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rokir

re: Rokir - Doomhammer, Rogue

Characters: Rokir - Rogue - currently 71 but leveling up!

I started on Doomhammer back at release... I played solid up through the BWL days and then had to step out for a while. I returned for a while in BC before quitting again and am finally returning for WLK! I feel like I have a very, very solid handle on my class. I am willing to help people out when possible, and I feel I have a very mature attitude.

I chose to apply here after doing a simple Nexus run with 4 WT members - Ript, Thermoo, Deathnsnuff, and Horatio. I had alot of fun and they seemed to have a pretty good idea of what to do! I don't have ALOT of time to devote to raiding and whatnot, but I would like a guild that I can casually play in, jump in instance groups with, and have a good time. Raiding would be great, but at this point I don't have a solid enough schedule to be able to commit to anything. Two days out of the week would probably be what I could do consistently.

Thanks for considering my app - Matt
Kam`
Janitor

A very solid and honest App. Thanks. We hope to see more of you very soon.
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

Looks good and I know that name from somewhere from back in the day. Ript and Beefy(deathnstuff) liked how the Nexus went.... Looks good to me
ript

Agreed, nexus was solid. You fit in with us very well, and as you said you know how to play your class. I look forward to more of Themoo's tab targeting "educational moments" with you in the future. Hooves up for this app, and I hope your schedule can be more solid soon!
Beefus
Officer

Agreed, and i <3 ript's post. You pwn, son.
ript

closed.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> Membership Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum