Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> Membership Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kam`
Janitor

re: Focused - Doomhammer

A great looking app'- short and sweet, and just what we need- MORE DEATH KNIGHTS!! :D Let's get together soon...

Describe yourself in 6500 Characters or less. Who are you, and why should we care?:

I am a level 80 unholy Death Knight who is very committed to raiding, I left my last guild occido fetialis because i felt neglected and was not able to show my potential although I left the guild on good terms. I would be an excellent candidate for the Wicked Tribe because I am very focused and determined to excel in my class as a Death Knight and contribute my time to furthering the guild as a whole. I am willing to respec to any class if necessary. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

re: Re: Focused - Doomhammer

Focused wrote:
...I am a level 80 unholy Death Knight who is very committed to raiding, .....

makes me nervous as in does he want a hardcore M-Sunday raiding guild?

And would like to know how he found us, If he ran with any of us I would like their opinions
ript

re: Focused - Doomhammer

ditto. if he knows we're casual but committed/able, and we get a run or two in and hit it off, fine with me. i like his app, i'm just concerned that he's looking for hardcore raid, which was the taste i was left with from the post.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> Membership Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum