Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shoozadin

re: Artcraft Portraits

Hey guys,

I always feel awkward bringing things like this up, but as a few people saw over the weekend I was painting a portrait of one of my (countless i know) paladins.

Anyway, since I am graduating soon, I need more stuffs in my portfolio. If anyone is interested in trading a portrait like the one above for their character(s) for in-game stuffs like gold, pets, other goodies, whatever works for you. Lemme know if anyone is interested :D 

<3

~Shooz

SolusEmsu
Officer

o.o Gooooood.

*Thinks about what to offer in return for a portrait of Zakalakadaka in the T7 10man gear.*

Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

That's amazing.....  What type of information do you need before you start making something like that?  And can you do normal people, ie if i sent you a picture of my kids?  I would pay in cash though.....

Shoozadin

what do you mean by information?

And I'm ok at drawing actual people. Not much experience. Would you want an actual portrait or a caricature/cartoon representation?

Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

charicatur or portrait, was just thinking maybe if I sent you a picture of the kids you could do something... I'll talk to you in game about it

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: