Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

re: WoD Raiding

As we are approaching level 100, we should probably start talking about raiding, if people want to.  I know I want to.

With the new classifications:Normal, Heroic, Mythic.  I believe we should shoot for Heroic since that is essentially what level we have always raided at.

Who does what??  I myself prefer as we all know to tank with dps off spec on Vil.  As for a 2nd tank, I know Brent is willing but not his 1st choice.  I see Shooz is leveling the hunter, so I assume that is preferred?  Most of our usual dps people like Loka, Storm, Shrug and many others.  Heals I would guess Zaka and Jim, but haven't seen much of Chris and don't know if Jim still wants to heal.  Steve I know it's a monk, but no idea what kind.  Urchin dps if he isn't still too mad at the game to play it.  Alorata's hunter when she is available.  For those I missed or are new I apologize and please let us know who/what you prefer to play.

Schedule:  I know we have a lot of people with other out of and in game commitments and some of us a large time difference.  I feel we need/should raid two days a week and maybe a 3rd alt/whatever day.  So let us know what times and days are good for everyone.

Thanks and happy hunting....

Ragepyre
Officer

I think I'm gonna shoot for tanking this expansion. I've played around with Arms, I don't enjoy it as much as I used to. Be rage-starved 24/7 is the pits.

Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

Ragepyre wrote:

..... I've played around with Arms, I don't enjoy it as much as I used to. Be rage-starved 24/7 is the pits.

Gear issue maybe, I have noticed as I level I am becoming more and more energy starved as feral and I do think it is a gear thing, ie not enough haste yet.. who knows??

Ragepyre
Officer

Possibly, normally Arms avoids Haste like the plague, but the amount of static haste we already have because it's on EVERYTHING is much higher than my current haste. That's why I'm going to run heroics, and get full DPS gear first. Then continue to run heroics with my Loot Specialization set to Protection. That way I can kill two birds with one stone.

SolusEmsu
Officer

Weird, the site was not telling me there were new messages... so the times I have checked, this was up, but not showing me to read it. o.O

I will gladly attempt to heal as always, I just have a job now, suddenly full-time employment and boy did it consume my time, heh. Especially with mandatory overtime days this past week.

Eventually, I will catch up in level.. at least my Garrison seems to be doing well.

Shoozadin

Well the hunter is 100 cause she was the easiest to level. Im actually thinking of healing on a priest this expac (Not gonna do 2 paladins again learned my lesson in siege). So priest is bein levelled....i hear disc didnt get much of a nerf but w/e yolo

I am currently spoken for tues/thurs from 9p-12a EST (could potentially change to 8-11p at some point same days)

Othern that Im good for w/e

Shoozadin

So after doing normal first 3 bosses, it is safe to say that even a 640 geared group that is very very good with mechanics, we still struggled to get past the third boss.

I know you guys want to jump straight into heroic, but I urge you to consider starting with normal until people get some gear

Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

I am thinking do normal until we are geared up, with maybe some attempts on Heroic to see where we stand.  It is scheduled for Sunday and Monday evening USA time.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: