Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

re: State of <Wicked Tribe>

As of today ANY toon not logged into the game for 3 months or more is going to be removed.  After this removal there will no longer be an immediate re-invite for people that decide they want to be back in <WT>.  There will be some discussion about it and depending on how those discussions go, will depend whether there is a reinvite.

Once the roster clean up is in process, we will begin actively recruiting people that actually would like to progress within the game while being a member of <Wicked Tribe>.

Sorry for the short notice on this new policy, but everytime I look at the roster it looks like we have become a place for people to just park their alts for when the mood hits them.  This is not fair to the people that are still here and still want to progress with in the game.

Happy Hunting,

Dave aka Vilvaldi 

Ragepyre
Officer

Seems fair enough. I apologize for my absence lately, work has me slammed. Once the small engines season winds down you'll see me back soon enough. Until then, free time is a rare thing for me

Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

No worries Rage, myself and a few others know what is happening for you.  It's more for the ones that have disappeared with out so much as a 'have a nice day'.

Ragepyre
Officer

I see. Personally, I'm in withdrawals. I'm dying to play my warrior again, and now that I got the Legendary Staff on Thunder, I want to level him so badly. Soon though, soon. Winter is dying down, I think... I hope...

Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

You do get days off right????  As long as it isnt on your Fri/Sat I am usually off and on throughout the day

Ragepyre
Officer

I have Tuesdays and Saturdays off. But my spare time has gone into costume design preparing for the next con. However, as a 15 minutes before I typed this message, it is done. I am done, never again, nope nope nope. I'll be gone all weekend, when I'm back next week, SOME free time, not a lot though.

Kam`
Janitor

Allow me to present you with this pair of --

lollerboots

Boots of the Guild Leader

AC +2000

STR +200

STA +500

AGI  - 100

INT +1

Worn Effect :  Build Campfire

Builds a campfire that increases the spirits of those nearby by 4 and allows cooking.

3 yard range

=)

SolusEmsu
Officer

I am sorry, Vil.

Between the now full-time job, new girlfriend, and general malaise, I have been extremely absent, in both body and mind.

Finally getting settled and less stressed, though, so hopefully I can resume soon. :D

Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

Thanks for the upadte Chris, and was nice to see you in game this morning (even though I had to bail almost as soon as you got there).  I am glad things are settling down a bit for you, will be glad to have you around again to help me crunch some numbers........And I am certain Urch misses you.....lol

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: