Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

re: MIA member

As of today Dana, aka Urchin, aka Grumpy Old Man has not been in game for a month.  This is not like him at all and last time this happened he was in the hospital.  Kam is there any way you can check up on the old fart, I know his health hasnt been the greatest, so I am a little concerned.  If anyone knows how he is or what's going on for him, please let me know.

Ragepyre
Officer

I know Jim has his number, I can call Jim and have him try giving him a call?

Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

He is no longer missing, he is still grumpy, but not missing.  He has been housebreaking a new puppy.....scary thought.  He gets pissed when someone sells something 20k gold imagine wht he is like if you pissed on his couch.......lol

So good news, he is found and still grumpy... I guess that's good news!!

Ragepyre
Officer

Lol that is good news. Btw Dv every time I log in, you're not online. When the hell are you online?

Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

Most days, off and on from 8am-4pm and 9pm-?? my time.  Start getting some PvP gear because the priest needs a 2s partner!

Kam`
Janitor

Sorry for late reply, you have my phone numbers in officer area if need be. I last spoke to Urch last month, and yeah, he's not feeling all that great these days, and he has his hands full with a new puppy.

Cheers

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: