Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alorota

re: Sadly

Sadly, We had to put down our big boy Spawn.  The kitty in the picture on my back.  He started to have siezures, but then again, he was close to 24 years old.  However, We have adopted two new additions to the family,  Sawyer, a 5 month old kitten and Honey, a 1 year old beauty.  Sawyer has already gained the nickname, Little Bit because he can be a Little Bit Annoying.  Honey is a ball of energy and I can't get her to sit still for a clear picture, but I'll keep trying.   In the meantime, I uploaded a few pictures of them.

Kam`
Janitor

I'm so sorry to hear that, what a wonderful life he must've had tho- my two l'il boys gave me 18 of the best years I've ever had and I too was spared a lot of misery thanks to many new little ones entering our lives; some feline, some human... I remember you telling stories about Spawn on vent.

Best wishes to y'all

Meritia
Meritia

So very sorry to hear about your kitty Spawn. We have had to make the decision on many of kittys to in the last few years with rescue work.  It never gets easy but we know they are suffering. But you cherish the time you do have with them. And the love you give.

/hugs

Meritia

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: