This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> Site Admin News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

re: It's WT's 10 Year Anniversary! Keeping the Lights On, but...

IT's been a blast.  A few people are trickling back to check out Legion.  I haven't even bought it yet and have until the end of the month to decide and I am leaning heavily towards not.  The only thing keep ing me playing now are the few that I see every couple days and the fact I have invested over 10 years to playing this game and it is difficult to say good bye to something that has been going for nearly 25% of my life.

Kam`
Janitor

re: It's WT's 10 Year Anniversary! Keeping the Lights On, but...

First of all, congratulations on ten years of enduring fun and companionship. We have all made friends here that are like family, or even closer, and I think our guild's culture of "good clean fun" and dealing with each other on a more or less "equal" and mature basis helped keep the person next to you, and you, motivated and engaged; EVEN way past the time when we ALL said "WTF NO more rep grinds or dailies- gah HAD ENOUGH" and we've all done the "Burnout Shuffle"- some of us, heh, even in real life.

Congratulations, fuckers. I love each and every last one of you, and our llamas.

>;-]

Ten years of grinding Rep, pondering Patch Notes, and being slain by Gnomes has taken its' toll however...

Unless there are significant changes in traffic or participation in WoW or any other game or emulator, our recent payment to GuildLaunch, now GamerLaunch, will probably be our last. That means ads, it also means a drastic loss of stored pictures and files, and I may be forced to chose which files and areas to keep and which to trim to stay under our allotted "free" storage limit.

For our Pictures area we are using about 2.5GB of the 10GB limit; that's all our faces and personal pages, and the files section is presently using only 190MB of the 10GB limit for our budget plan; the "free" plan will only give us a couple hundred Megs total, so it will be the personal pages and pics area that will require the most attention to save somewhere else on the net and link via hyperlinks offsite. If worse comes to worse, I will find a "free" or cheap storage area for everyone's images and do my best to keep the links and some thumbnails active on our website.

This has been our "home" for a long time now, and I'll be doing my best to keep the lights on, and shining back up at you, and on and on...

Hereafter~

Grat's, Thanks and Peace, Wicked type ppls

<3

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> Site Admin News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum