Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aladdin
Friend of WT

re: Where are they now...

You are not wrong.

Kam`
Janitor

The people telling you that "Trump is a great threat" are the greater threat.

Aladdin
Friend of WT

Very good times indeed my friend - late night trib and scholomance runs or following you around as you two/three boxed through areas!

I do miss it indeed, I was 18 finishing high school then, now I've graduated university with a law/science degree, am working full time and a home owner.

That said, I've been very tempted to run around again in a casual sense - (I have no time for grinding gear) but I might come back to quest my way up to the level cap. If only there was a way to have our departed friends back for one more play through - I really miss those guys even after all this time.

Be good sirs and please don't let Trump bomb us...

Kam`
Janitor

/wave WT

Raising kids and trying to age gracefully. We've all got "all the rest of our lives" ahead of us, and I imagine "the best has yet to come" when I'm not listening to the news these days.

Wishing everyone well reading this, and even those who don't, won't, or, can't.

Recalling with fondness even earlier times with "Brethren of the Damned" and "Fallen Outlaws" folks.

WoWRage.US is down for the foreseeable future but the box and database are just fine. Our solo/duo Wrath-era server was actually kind of fun, and it may be back later this year to stay. 

And psst, Q-    ROCK! 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: