Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SolusEmsu
Officer

re: Found in the Void (R.I.P. Urchin)

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/dispatch/obituary.aspx?n=dana-s-garwood&pid=189357873&fhid=8669 I suppose this explains his uncharacteristic absence the last two months. I salute you, sir. Take care of yourself, wherever you are, Urchin.

Ragepyre
Officer

He was a good friend, and someone I talked to in Discord regularly. I will miss him dearly. My virtual friend for over 10 years. Rest in peace Urchin, and don't stand in the fire.

Kam`
Janitor

It is true, and a real shame. As I mentioned to Jim on the phone, we had like "just talked to him" around Mar's birthday mid-June about getting together at our favorite steak house for lunch before the 4th (of July).

It's truly shocking to make tentative plans and then find out only too late you won't be able to "catch up" or even "say goodbye."

It happens more often than not, too, and it's so easy to see why young people (even adults) are either aloof or just plain pessimistic (Urchin was pretty much the latter there).

Dana's own laugh could aggro a zone IRL... some of us grew used to it, and saw the kinder, softer side of him in person; he loved his pet rat and his dogs, his son, his family and friends online... 

"Us."

Thanks for sharing

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: