Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General - Free Servers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Clearwind

re: Short absence

We had a huge lightning/Tornado warning deal the other night. I'm currently without power at my own house for another 2-4 days they suspect ( I live in middle of nowhere so we arn't "Priority" at the moment. In a nutshell the two towns I live between are nearly completely without power. So...that storm sucked. I can't mooch of my friends internet anymore. So, I'll be offline for a bit. I know I'm a new member, and the raid bosses just got fixed...I hope you won't hold this against me. I'll be back in no time...

Sorry with best regards,

Clearwind
Kam`
Janitor

Speedy return, friend. Very sorry to learn of this, especially on a Holiday weekend. Make the best of it! Happy 4th~~
Kam`
Janitor

Must be a heck of a Tornado, and news from you?
Clearwind

Well, the Tornado was quite some time ago.

I've been on since then.

My reason for no contact is being getting in trouble. I rarely EVER get in trouble, but when I do it's fierce. Hence...why I hardly get in trouble. My punishment was no computer. I also had WoW deleted from my laptop and desktop. Not a big deal just reinstalled when I got ungrounded last night. I've been trying to keep up with the forums on both wowrage and here. I haven't let a post because my punishment didn't have a set time. So I had no information other than no wow. I've been keeping up to date via friend's computers. I am really embarrassed about this post, and the fact I have no clue how to downgrade down...I hope I didn't get kicked from guild or anything of that nature during my absence. I am sorry for not contacting anyone via forums though.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General - Free Servers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum