Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General - Free Servers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kam`
Janitor

re: Intredasting

None of my character names were available on "Icecrown;" every single one was taken, including Ekho.

I can only conclude they are unavailable for a reason.

So long and good luck there.

SolusEmsu
Officer

Doin' alright. Feel free to join us on the free server if you want. has been made there and the server is 99% Blizzlike in terms of quality and quests working. Wintergrasp works, the Argent Tournament works. Is fun! It has an increased EXP rate but that is basically the only change. Even the dungeon finder works, which is rare for a private server!
mechina

How's everyone?  This is Mech. Have not played since i got out in 2014. Wondering how is everyone. 

SolusEmsu
Officer

So, me and a few others have taken onto the Wrath-era server, WarmaneWoW. If anyone wants to join us, we will be there on the server Icecrown. All the best~ ~Zaka "Can Heal Through a Plane Crash" lakadaka
SolusEmsu
Officer

So, both Phaythless and I have become interested in this. Any chance to get some information on this? :D
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General - Free Servers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum