Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General - Free Servers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Moratu

re: THE Moratu.

Had to steal the vibe of Vamp's subject... anyways, been working a lot lately as most of you know. Working third shift has its perks, as it means that, not only am I used to being up late, I HAVE to be used to staying up late. Unfortunately, most of that time is spent at work and not on WoWRage and Vent with my family.

Anyways, I just wanted to check in and let you all know I am still alive. Work has some really odd hours, and there days off are almost never on weekends. I plan on being online all night Tuesday night and Wednesday night, though, as I finally have some days off (in a row, for once).

Hope WoW is treating you all well, and I hope RL is treating even better.

P.S. Vamp, I will **** you in the ***!
Kam`
Janitor

re: THE Moratu.

Thank You for your update, Moratu. Whatever thunder one thinks they've stolen from Vamp, he let us borrow it, and has tons more. xD

So anyway, i think i speak for everyone here that you are highly missed, and, well, to "SHUT UP AND PULL DOWN YOUR PANTS!"

Sincerely <missing_text!>,

<('.' )>~W
<( '' )>----T
<( '.')>~~~F
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General - Free Servers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum