Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> Membership Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Desilva32

re: Desilva WoWrage

Ragepyre sayed that i should try to apply

Toons
Desilva/lvl 70/pally
Canzer/lvl70/Priest
Deciver/lvl70/Rogue

Why Me?
My main Desilva is a pretty widly known Pally. he has 2.1k Bonus healing, and has 2 T5 pieces and has a lot of Hyjal gear.

My Priest Canzer is a little less known than my Pally, and has mostly Kara gear and is a dis/holy priest. I am still learning how to use him in PvP.

My Rogue Deciver is my least known 70 and has a lot of greens, but some kara gear and a little Gruuls. I know how to use him but do not use him often.

Why Wicked Tribe?
Like it says in Your Membership Application, "Will you play with honor and valor, fairly at all times, and respect your enemies, so as to give your guild mates a good name on this server and beyond?" I strongly belive in that statment, and am sure that all WT members do too.

I hope u give my Application some thought and hope to be chating with you all soon. Good Hunting and Thank You for youe time.
Kam`
Janitor

A very nice App' Thanks

We are presently not looking to add more on WoWRage, but there is always a chance that this will change, and if so, you will be welcome to join us again for raids to see how well we work together. I recall your presence on Gruul resets some time ago and perhaps a Kara or ZA run or two.

Greetings
Desilva32

Thank you for the reply
When you guys do start taking openings plz dont hesitate to email me or message me in game
Desilva32

I will not be on WoWrage for the next couple of days because i will be on retail.
plz email or message here if u hav any questions
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> Membership Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum