Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> Membership Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kam`
Janitor

re: Alethal - Doomhammer

App Received today, reposted by Noc:

Quote:

Describe yourself in 6500 Characters or less. Who are you, and why should we care?:

Game: I'm a regular player of WoW; have been online for about two years now. I have a number of higher level players (highest is 71) and have relatively good game experience. Although not recently I have had guild member, veteran, recuitment and officer experience and know how to be both fair and uphold guild principals. I've just recently returned to Doomhammer after a few months on a different server. I'm looking for a group of mature, reasonable people who know how to balance work and play. I'm not a needy person, won't be making requests or runs, guild bank access, or anything else that generally annoys other members. I'm not here for a free ride.
Personally: 32 year old male, works full time, owns a home, and likes long walks on the beach.. oh wait, that'a different inteview. :P Seriously - any questions you have only to ask - I'm just playing to have fun.
Jeremy

A great looking App, it's funny and clever and says all the things we like to hear; that's good and bad however, since we don't know you. My concerns are what you didn't mention.

You're Warlock is level 21, and in the guild <Red October>, according to the armory. They're known for drama and seem to have a "recruit anyone" policy. Don't get me wrong, I can see why you'd want to leave...

We actually have some new regular members in your Warlock's level range (re-rolled rather than character-moved from other servers), may I suggest we try to get to know each other? Have someone vouch for you, that is... sometimes, an ingame interview is all it takes to acertain whether or not you know game basics, world knowledge, or class play (no spamming, no /yelling, no ninjalooting, no griefing, no channel or zone disruptions, etc), other times, it takes in-field experience to see if there really is "chemistry" with us.

WT is built on such chemistry, which is why we are "solid" (as in solidarity), and have zero-tolerance for drama of any sort; no racism, religion, recruiting, politics, nor childish arguments.
Animusnox

Sounds good to me Noc. I'd be more than happy to group with him. Just let me know
Alethal

I totally agree and would expect nothing less.
Please let me know how /when you would like to proceed.

Regards
Jeremy / Alethal
Kam`
Janitor

We spoke ingame, and we may be a good match. Invite extended and accepted. Welcome to <WT>, Alethal!
ript

Woot! Happy
Alethal

Thank you all, the warm welcome is appreciated. Happy
Beefus
Officer

Gratz dude, see you in game. Be prepared for z!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> Membership Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum