Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> Membership Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kam`
Janitor

re: Thodr - Doomhammer

Received via the Guild Membership Applet, reposted by Noc

Quote:
I'm a laid back guy who likes long walks on the beach, and a good sense of humor. I play a druid primarily and actually like to be resto speced. I'm looking for a guild with fun members that don't just take advantage of its members and after running lvl 70 instances with Hagoran, thought of applying here. I like to help people out and enjoy doing small simple tasks over and over and over again. Very rarely do I deny someone help. My time schedule is wide open currently and I play on a daily basis. All in all I liked the members I have met and from what I could tell they liked me to, so I hope I get accepted into the Wicked Tribes ranks. Sincerely Thodr of Doomhammer

Also a very good looking App, thanks for taking the time to visit us. We have a strong need for a dedicated HoT-healer going into Heroic Raids, and I hope we can get together soon.

We will look for you ingame, Thodr. Thank You
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

looks good.... wouldnt mind some feedback from Hag and others who have run with him
Kam`
Janitor

Had a good AN run, and was guilded on the spot by Noc. Welcome, Thodr.
ript

Welcome Thodr! cant wait to feel your gentle heals mend my bleeding wounds and nurture my poor broken battered feathery mess back to health

If you can heal hagoran, shouldnt have any problem with me. :p
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> Membership Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum