Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> Membership Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheMetrix

re: Metrix's App- Doomhammer

Just realized i forgot to list some of my toons in the app o.O

(Retired)Dont eat me!!!!
Ally

Lvl 80 Human Paladin Envoy (Raid Experience through Maly as both 10/25 man Main Healer and Dps.)All lvl 200+healgear and ended up with 25k mana self buffed with 2200sp and 19% spellhaste/32%crit
Retset still needed a few 25man Pieces

Raided With Sentinels of Revelation

Lvl 67 Draenei Priest Afterdusk
Lvl 66 Draenei Deathknight Under
lvl 41 NE Druid Featherlight

!Horde!

lvl 69 Undead Rogue Metrix Used to me my ... oh crap horde are owning in bgs right now...switch over toon.
But then i fell in love. at 69 shes doing around 650dps and im levling her quick. started her back up a day ago at 67 and shes just about to get 70.
I wont know i know all the ins and outs of rogue raiding...because well i don't but i can play her and after raiding for almost 2 years alli side i have no problems taking pointers from veterans of the class.

lvl 60 Tauren Deathknight Blackscourge

seems yall have a great guild here Happy
Kam`
Janitor

Thank you for your App, we may be a good match in that you appear to be a fairly serious and regular player; we've always got something going on here, even if it's powerlevelling lowbies or running mid-level raids for achievement points.

We'll look for you ingame and try to get you on board, and I will update your forum access accordingly.

Cheers
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

Sounds all well and good, one quick question from me if ya dont mind...

Why Wicked Tribe?

Actually 2 questions....

How much time are you going to be on your horde toons with raid ready allaince toons and Ulduar now active?
TheMetrix

re: Good Questions

Vilvaldi wrote:
Sounds all well and good, one quick question from me if ya dont mind...

Why Wicked Tribe?

Actually 2 questions....

How much time are you going to be on your horde toons with raid ready allaince toons and Ulduar now active?

(1) I chose to apply to WT mainly because even on the Ally side you all are respected. I like a guild that knows how to have a good time and accomplish things at the same time. WT seems to be a perfect blend of this. The way i see it... I'm a competitive player but i'm not a fan of YOU NEED TO BE HERE EVERY NIGHT for raids. I'm a pretty big contributor to any guild i join both raid wise and community wise. I'm usually on from about 7-12am server most nights.

(2)All of it... I'm retiring my Ally account... i had so many toons ally side i had to make another account for my Horde side. My ally account dies as of the 4th and from then on i'm full out horde!.
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

Gonna be looking for ya in game... and welcome to the Horde where all the cool people are
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

Found ya, tagged ya, and welcome. NOt sure if Kam has to do anything to update your status here, if there is could ya plz update Metrix...Thanks
Kam`
Janitor

Welcome
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> Membership Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum