Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> Membership Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kam`
Janitor

re: Urgohl - Doomhammer

Received via Front Page and reposted here by me:

Quote:
My avatar is Urgohl, I am an 16th Lvl Orc warrior planning on furry spec and some of your members allowed my to tag along for a quest that i was having trouble finding help with. They were very nice and more than respectful to me. They said they usually don't quest non-members and I really appreciated the help so I said I would join if I am accepted. I fight well and am an honorable player willing to help others. Please consider my application. If not accepted still thank you to the members that helped me.

Comments welcome.

Remember that we hire people, not characters, but we are more of an advanced guild now and run lower level content very, very rarely. Especially since losing alot of our low and mid level players recently.

My only concern is that Urgohl would not get "regular" help, such as he has experienced from us so far.
Abijim

I dont forsee a problem with that. Im always willing to run lower content, and so is Ragepyre and a few others. All he needs to do is ask. =)
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

I would like to know who he ran with if possible. And as long as we arent in the middle of something all people have to do is ask. the people that say they got no help, which i find very hard to believe, never asked for it that I can recall.
SolusEmsu
Officer

Zaka runs Sunken Temple for funzees. Always welcome to tag along some lowbies!

He shows the content of good character: fluid articulation, group-minded thinking, and willingness to help and be helped. "I foresee no complications..."
mechina

I will have no problem in helping out either, might have me bring one of my toons back that around that lvl
Beefus
Officer

Furry spec huh? Better have nice fuzzy boobs. XD
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> Membership Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum