Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> Membership Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beefus
Officer

re: Hellsfallen - Doomhammer

Application submitted by "Hellsfallen" as follows.

Quote:
1st off hiya and thanks for reading my app. Main toon is Hellsfallen lvl 80 combat rogue. IRL name is Tony, 29 from DE. Heard about you from Kestien who was in my previous guild and is an amazing person. If she says you guys are an awesome drama free guild that doesn't preen about GS then i absolutely believe her. I'm impressed by the content you have completed as that is one of my main reasons for being guilded is seeing/completing content with a group of Friends. Love that you are mostly adult/mature guild. I'm on a lot and have some ICC10/25 exp. as well as lower raids. Very willing to learn bosses I don't know and the ways in which your guild downs bosses as every guild is diff. 450 LW/skinning and max lockpicking so no lockbox stands in my way . Anyway thanks for your time and I really hope to find the group of friends I have been looking for in a guild. Have been with dreadnaught(not the asshats with the little thing above their name, the original) and Hells Renegades(not impressed with many immature people). Almost forgot, been playing for two years now and love it but like most of you have a life outside of game. Any questions don't hesitate to /t me ingame
Ragepyre
Officer

Yeah I read his app a few hours ago. Already added him to friends to find him via in-game. He's friends with Sunny to say the least. Also a Combat rogue, might wanna take that into note and find out what specs our current rogues are (Istabppl, Fatalizer, Rosuki, etc.)
That being said, not a bad candidate.
SolusEmsu
Officer

Met, ran with, cool, guilded.

Will attempt to upgrade permissions on the forum now.
Kam`
Janitor

Welcome aboard
Wargra
Officer

Nice, welcome Happy!
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

awesome, guess i can take off my friendlist now
Rosuki

WOOT another homie rogue, Welcome
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> Membership Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum