Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> Membership Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eyesgrn

re: Sisterosa-guild app.

Well I transfered from Eonar. I have two 80's but one on Doomhammer, if I can get in a good guild that is going places then ill bring over my 80 mage. I have a life outside of the game and a family. When transfered I was looking up guilds and came across your website, I read the 5 rules and you guys sound awsome. I dont know anyone yet on this server but hopefully as a healer Ill make some friends. I have been playing for 4 years now, pretty much Im looking to get back into raiding and fun with it. oh yea the reason i transfered, i moved and wanted to get on a server that was in my time zone . thanks for your time. Happy

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

I will add you to my flist and look for you ingame. What type of healer did you xfer over? As for raids we are progressing thru ICC, its slow going but we are getting there. Atm we dont have the ppl on consistantly for 25s but we are close. Just thought I would let you know.
eyesgrn

Thanks again, I brought over my priest. I also have an 80 mage on the other sever but I have been negliecting her cause I can get into raid and such much easier as a healer, . Thanks again and Ill be on today and tomorrow, on and off all day.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
SolusEmsu
Officer

Met, ran with, guilded.
Kam`
Janitor

Welcome to WT, Sisterosa.

A veteran player in your circumstances should fit well with us, and you'll find that we have struck a good balance between serious and silly. If you know spell rotations and Spaceballs quotes, you'll be here for life.

We don't do things like everyone else; sometimes, things do US...
Beefus
Officer

In WT, we don't quote Spaceballs, Spaceballs quotes us!
Abijim

Just like Soviet Russia...
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> Membership Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum