Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> Membership Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Holocausm/Fluid

re: Its the REAL ANIMALMOTHER, not applying, just touching base.

Dropped off the WoW radar Feb. 2009, just wanting to see how Dvork and Noc are doing!

Dre says hi!
Kam`
Janitor

Oh my gucking fod !!

Heyas, mate! Very glad to hear from you, truly hope all's well your way. Last I recall your pop wasn't well? I'm sorry it's been so long, but I too dropped off radar a few months back due to irreconcilable differences with battle.net...

Heck, I've even lost touch with Shrug, though four out of five doctors might say that's a good thing... then ask me again to point to the anatomically-correct doll where.. oh... nevermind.

Fond memories still of you and your lady as a Trollie Rogue and Warrior, hehe. I suppose a part of me will be old-school <TD> and <BotD> forevah...

Warm Steamy Regards to both of you!!

=D
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

WTFBBQSAUCE..... Whats going on? I unforunately am still trapped in this silly fucking game, but it gives me a break from the wifey. Life is good here, kiddo is awesome, the wife is...um....a wife. Trying for another baby, hit a few stumbling blocks but still trying.

As for WoW, watsi has returned and Dakkan has come back to the horde as well. D and Suni were around for a bit but dropped off the radar again. If ya care we are workking ICC and RS atm, progressing but its slow work.

How's Mech going? She will always be Mech to me, Dreana is a fake. I am just finishing up my holiday but if ya get a chance pop in our vent sometime I am sure if I am not there someone can find me....

Great to hear from ya and take care....
Beefus
Officer

Hey dude! You guys still up in MT?
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> Membership Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum