Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> Membership Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xxPhaminxx

re: Kruul, destro lock (coming to your server soon =P )

A. Basic Information

* Name? Peter
* Age? 22
* Tell us a little about yourself.

B. System Information

* Is your computer able to handle 25 man content? Aye
* Do you have any objections to speaking on vent when needed? Negative.
* Any disconnection problem at all? Average Latency while raiding? Depending on the day, my internet craps out from time to time, but then comes back.
* Does your computer prevent you from completing needed tasks during boss encounters, such as Pact of the Darkfallen on BQL? Negative
* Average FPS in raid during a boss? about 50ish

C. Raiding and Character information

1. Character Name | Spec | Class | Race. Kruul, destro 2/3/31, orc

2. Are you exalted with Sons of Hodir? Yep

3. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? Specify the guilds you were in/leadership role/responsibility. I was once part of leviathan on the Burning Blade server, which was a hardcore raiding guild. As such I have gained experience in ICC

4. You will need lots of consumables to keep up with the pace during progression raids. Do you have the will and time to put in enough effort to keep an adequate amount? Do you have a problem with using an hour flask for 30 minutes of raiding? No worries

6. Are you able to stay the entire raid, 90%+ of the time? I wouldn't show up if I couldn't stay fully. ( of course I could sub in if needed)

7. Do you use DBM or DVE and do you actively watch timers and know when events are happening?Yep

D. Dual Spec and Professions

1. What is your secondary spec? Destro 2/3/31

2. Are you able to play it as well as your main spec? Yep Only a few changes

3. Are you willing to change your main spec and/or secondary spec for guild needs? Sure

E. Other Questions

1. What guild are you currently in? Who is/was the GM? Include their website. Not in one.

2. Why are you leaving your current guild? Not in one.

3. Do you play actively outside of raiding? Yep, I tend to pvp

4. Are you able to take and improve upon harsh criticism? it won't kill me, and it might point out something I havn't noticed.

5. There will be Bench time. Everyone will have to sit at one point or another. Are you okay with this? Sure

9. What are your playing hours and how can we contact you? I try to be on often, but ai have real life situation and a girlfriend to contend with. Mika( wiltedwillow I believe his character name is ) can reach my cell

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

If you are a friend of Willows just find one of in game and gladly get ya an invite. 98% of members real life friends are instant invites

**edit

if you are leveling on doomhammer find someone and we can get your hunter guilded now if you'd like, unless Ed has already taken care of it
mechina

Welcome, enjoy your stay, see ya in about 4 more months.
Kam`
Janitor

Forum Access upgraded to Member, Guild Rank set to Initiate.

Would joo like a slurpee wit dat?
Khanartist
Friend of WT

Hey Peter, its ed. Ya just send him a real friend request so when u see him on Ill give him an invite unless he gets to one of you first.
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

Awesome thanks to all
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> Membership Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum