Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> Membership Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BigChiefLifted

re: Possible applicant

Hi all.
MY name is Andrew, I'm a casual 35 year old player looking for a fresh start in Cataclysm.
WoW history: Started years ago and leveled a warrior & shaman in vanilla, when it was up hill both ways in the snow and AV could last days. That was on Sargeras (pvp). I wanted a casual, mature, fun & friendly guild, which lead me to Malfurion (pve) where I made some great friends and learned a ton about how to actually play the game. I played there on and off as my schedule allowed. What began as an amazingly fun and helpful guild slowly morphed into a more hardcore raiding guild. <Ride> was fantastic, but had slowly lost its feel for me. I followed some friends to Winterhoof (pve) and have been casually playing there for a while. I have main tanked, healed, dps'd, and wiped my way through a progression team back through TK and SSC. I took a long break when WotLK came out while I was building my business and have slowly began playing again recently.
What I'm looking for: I am looking for a fun and friendly guild that understands people > purples that is open to casual play schedules with pve and pvp interests. I'd like to roll a Troll druid and level through the expansion, really mastering the class and game mechanics as well as I can. It would be nice to fully develop a character, not just race to end game and slave away for best in slot.
What I bring to the table: I like helping people, which usually means I am assisting their alts. I'm usually fairly active on forums as well. I am not the best gamer, but I like learning from those with more experience, and I usually 'know my role'. As I progress and get to know my new guildies, I may transfer a character or two over rather than just leveling a new druid.
Me IRL: As stated, I'm 35, married, and own my own business in the field of sports injuries & rehab and work with a development group for Team Beachbody (P90X and Insanity). I'm a jock trying to fake it as a gamer for the most part. I have 2 step sons, one of which plays WoW (silly teens and Alliance toons).
If it sounds like I may be a fit for your guild, great, let me know! If not, happy hunting.
Thanks.
~Andrew

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

Well, I must say you already sound like you belong with us. Majority have gone the same process as yourself, started, got into raiding, progressed to too hardcare and he who has most purples wins and we formed Wicked Tribe to cut out all the bullshit.

Find any WT member online and we will pass you an invite and see how we go. When you do roll the troll, I assume when the shattering happens, repost here with toon name so I can stalk you.

Cheers,
Dave, aka Vil, Dv or The KING of WT
Khanartist
Friend of WT

"we formed Wicked Tribe to cut out all the bullshit." followed by "Dave, aka Vil, Dv or The KING of WT"

He forgot full of him self XD. Welcome and Ill look for you as well for an invite once you tell us your toons name.
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

Don't bother finding Necrovile because once we go live after this patch he will NO LONGER be a member of <Wicked Tribe>

Fucking smartass... how ya like me now?!?!?!?!?!
Wargra
Officer

^^
SolusEmsu
Officer

Just remember...

Any and ALL problems are caused by Watsi. Always and forever.

Also, I was going to ask why you don't play with your kid, but then I saw that bad word Alliance and knew why. :P
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> Membership Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum