Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Aladdin
Friend of WT

re: Roll Call

Heyo Guys.

For now most of us know eachother and have for some time. This thread is intended to serve as a welcome mat for our new members, where they can read something about us and we can learn something about them.

Anywho what to say, umm well im 19, doing softwear engineering and multimedia design and university here in melbourne. I run alot of track and work for nike pumping out clothes at minimum wage! Talk about fun! Anywho my main is Aladdin, 70 Undead rogue and ive been playing since January of 06. /who me when ya need some aussie dps!

Heres a few photos from my bday drinks back in january (im the guy in all the pictures...)
Forum Image
Forum Image

Thats all from me, WELCOME ABOARD! :P :P :P :P :P :P
Kam`
Janitor

Welcome, Lads and Lasses!

This be Kamian, aka, Kam'-

In-game, friend and foe alike will find me playing Noc, Artimorteus, Kly and Ekho, or, occasionally... Alts.

(It's not that funny- you can stop laughing now)

Forum Image

IRL, my work was Wireless Manufacturing and I'm semi-retired, and my home-life is rather unconventional. Other than that, I'm just an ordinary guy; a life-long artist-musician and designer-inventor; a lover of beauty, an armchair philosopher, an athlete of some merit, and eccentric in most regards.

<3 Pfff~

Last edited by Kam` on Mon Jan 03, 2011 16:04:18; edited 8 times in total
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

re: Heyyas

Well I figure I should let ya know who I am. Any toon ya see running around with a name similiar to a Composer that would be me, ie chopin, Vilvaldi, Baak etc. , I think there are 8 of em.

Sitting down in australia so my playing tiomes are a bit odd but if i am on i am there.

dave[/img]
Candela

Hiya everyone! Figured i would type a bit about me.. I am 26 and have only been playing WoW since august of 06'. I used to laugh at my friends that played WoW.. and now here I am. and it's ALL WATSI'S FAULT!!!! he got me hooked..

Candela is my main.. but I also have a few other toons that I play. Demina is my 35 blood elf mage.. There are also some low level toons that I havent played much , Katinice was the first toon I made, she is an Undead warlock , and Zura is a Troll rogue.

So that's about it i guess.. Happy
Aladdin
Friend of WT

Yay candela great to get you on the forums!
ript

re: ript checkin in!

yo all, just sayin hi.. only one toon to speak of, and tha's my battle chicken.. Happy good to be here with you all again, cant tell you how good it feels.. 33, single, but not for long, getting hitched april 24 next year! live in outskirts of phoenix, arizona, computer geek, it manager in real life, blah blah.. need anything give a holler! i'll post more pix later, but till then, this'll have to do!

Forum Image
Fuglee
Officer

After seeing that pic of Watsi. Umm will have to get back to you on who I am. I can't stop laughing.
Beefus
Officer

Wow, that pic brings back some memories.. i mean i wasn't there but there are so many familiar and long forgotten names on that screenie..
Quaisor

I R Q

Forum Image
ript

re: ript for real

Forum Image

the one, the only.. yeah, whatever. ript.
sera/jor

Well I thought i would add a photo. it's in the gallery. was taken about a week ago while i was on vacation in montana

Sera
naioro

This is me on a vacation in Greece 2 years back but I can say it's up to date, time was kind with me =)))

I am 25 and just finished medicine school. I am working on my degree and I will have it in about a month or so.
I am at my second major crossroad in my life, my first was my wife (yeah yeah, don't laugh, I regret nothing).

So I can choose to practice medicine but, in my country, for nothing... I mean everyone's gotta eat, right? 200 euros/mo - yeah, you can laugh now - and after 15 ears of leveling up your knowledge, you get 500. I am getting mad just talking about it. I can be anything and make more than that, even in my country.
And my other road is a big pharmaceutical co. with a way better than ok salary. Time will have the last word, as always and that word is approaching fast. I will let you know what was it...

WoW wise... I thought I was not a n00b but in just a few raids you proved me wrong. I guess I was playing with the wrong ppl for 2 years.
I will wear my 'initiate' tag till Christmas... NEXT Christmas that is envy

See you in game, hear you on vent.

naioro

Forum Image

PS: Currently my skin is loosing a layer so SUN 1 - 0 NAIORO =)
Owlglass
Friend of WT

This here be Owlglass.

I play on the WoWRage server, though it's always very cool to meet some of the old-school Doomhammer peeps. A pleasure, always.

Anyway, the only picture I could find was of Halloween the year before last.

Forum Image

... What? You were expecting something serious?

Regards,
Owlglass.
Subterfuge!

Forum Image

This here is a crappy webcam picture of the Holy Hand Grenade in the flesh :D

Play on wowrage but I used to play on Doomhammer long time ago by the name of Xuber...
Student. Lover of music. Spawn of sin city. Good Stuff.
Nice to meet ya ;)

(the screen on my computer was bright and I realized I was clicking on the screen capture button a bit too late)
Moratu

re: Moratu at his finest... or not.

The most recent pics I have of me are me drunk and eating... so you know where my priorities lie after WoW. :D Enjoy.
Forum Image
Forum Image

P.S. Subterfuge's picture make him look like he is wearing sunglasses... but those are actually his eyes.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: