Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

re: World Boss Que

I am a little confused on how this new world boss (celestials and ordos) ques are supposed to work.  I signed up for celestials on Vil last night, got invited to a raid, but couldn't get to it because I was trapped on a flight path.  Anyone know what needs to happen to get into theses fights with people on that list that are not on our server?  I am fucking lost.....

Shoozadin

Well, it does not work like an instance. It is just a way to find a group. You list your name and wait for an invite. While waiting for an invite I typically head out to the island so I can be prepared for the pull.

Its basically just a way to find a group. An in-game version of OpenRaid.

Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

Ok so I was trapped on a fp miles away.  If I would of been closer to the celestials would I have been able to see the other people?

Wargra
Officer

yes, you would of approached it and it would of flashed a little and loaded the new spot with everyone else

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: