Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SolusEmsu
Officer

re: I Cast LIFE on Thee, NeverWinter Nights!

So uh, NeverWinter Nights is an older Bioware PC game, based on the DnD 3.0 ruleset, and was for a number of years hosted online by GameSpy. GameSpy however dropped its services a few years ago, and so there has been a lack of a master server for its online capability for some time.

However! In a display of awesomeness, the NWN community began funding a new master server for the game, and now it lives again!

I love this game, so I looked up my old server and viola, another time-sink to distract me!

So, what I am saying is, this is where I am right now. xD .. When my Internet works. :\

Did anyone else play NWN back in the day and still have it around?

Kam`
Janitor

Always meant to check it out but never got around to it... I played DnD Online for a few months, and really got tired of the limited and predictable battle math. NWN seemed like it had some nice lore and subplots going for it, but I just never got into it.

Am presently still fooling around with Chronos-War (WoW 3.3.5a) and eqemulator.net (usually Irreverent Server); on top of being a dad, husband, and failed pop/prog rock musician and music teacher, those games take all my time. If I do not resurrect my affiliation with the EQII Emu project this year, I may look you up for some NWN advice.

Thanks for the heads up, bro... Have fun!

Lokadtwist

Just in case peeps who didn't have a chance to get this awesome game when it came out have another chance at GOG.com.    I'll prolly pick it up myself since I lost my disks years ago. Time to max out the strength cap yet again. :)

SolusEmsu
Officer

Awesome Loka! I should bring you onto my server. :) We can do shit together, and my Rogue can -finally- Sneak Attack things if you build a frontliner! :D

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: