Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General - Free Servers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kam`
Janitor

re: 335a Players & GM(s) Wanted

Hello All,

My family has moved to a new 3.3.5a Free Server operating in Turkey, but open to the world. This is indeed like Classic WoW "Wrath of the Lich King" and about 99% of everything works; instances; quests; phases; vehicles' Wintergrasp, etc, etc

There are some fun things (starting Gold, Heirlooms, Teleporters, 100x high drop rates, 8+ professions per character, etc)), and for a private server it is pretty well policed, and it has a PvE focus. I've played here since last October, and Mar' and the family have come along too. The Owner/Admin ("Drachai" aka "Tooyun") made me a Level 3 GM yesterday, so, yes WoWRage players, GM Ash is back and ready to DOT-CAKE and Gm Buff unwary (and wary) players.

Drachai has asked me to ask y'all if there is anyone out there not doing anything, who'd like to join up. You'd need an original blizzz "3.3.5a Build 12340" client, but they're fairly easy to find these days (15-18 years later)- the last patch before "4.0" (Cataclysm)

https://ringofwar.com.tr/

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General - Free Servers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum