Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wargra
Officer

re: I'm not MIA...

I'm just wowed out...I decided a week or two ago to end my wow account. tbh, I'm really tired of premium services they think they should charge far (and they keep bringing new ones out), all of the mounts and pets they charge for, and then they just don't bring out new content nearly fast enough. They have soo much money and I'm not really sure what were all getting out of it. What finally did it in was the last new content they brought out would of forced me to run every character I want to do quests with to run through mount hyjal, and I just kind of found it completely ridiculous.

I may be back if they change how they are doing things, but I just don't see that happening...they really only seem interested in making money at this point in the game.

Ill check the boards still and will be on SC2 so I can chat with you real ID friends, and maybe one day we can meet back up in the next gen MMO.

(games currently being played in case you guys play and want to get together....PC - LoL, SC2, and TF2......xbox360 - COD Black Ops)
Khanartist
Friend of WT

Going to ride your coat tails here steve.

My last day is Friday. Burned out and dont feel like paying to do nothing and not move on (moving on though would only delay the enevitable). So untill my time runs out ill be on.

I might come back, I know Ill see you guys eventually when other games come out but if you need to reach me all the locations are posted on my website, just leave a screen name as well attached with any messages so I know who some of you are.

edit* the website is linked in the words "my website" up top. and no its not a rick roll its my site.
Khanartist
Friend of WT

NVM Ill still be around. Going for another month and we will see after that.
Wargra
Officer

, you crazy Happy

false alarm!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: