Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alorota

re: Alorota

I know I haven't been online in awhile and I'm sorry. I'm dealing with some family issues right now. My Grandfather has been in a major accident and is dying. It is not a matter of if, it's a matter of when, and as a result, i have been more then a little depressed and not up to playing Wow, or much of anything for that matter. The pink haired troll still exists, just trying to deal atm.
Ragepyre
Officer

I know what you're going through right now, and I hope all turns out well for you. No need to rush back. Relatives are far more important. Best wishes to you and your grandfather.
mechina

Hope things get better. I know how it is.
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

No worries, take care of yourself and your family. We will all hopefully see you when things turn around.

thanks for keeping us in the loop, wish others would do that instead of just disappearing.........

See you when we see you
alorota

Ty for all your support guys. My Grandfather finally passed away. I'm doing okay and handling it well enough. Work is actually lessening up a bit since we're getting some new drivers into the DC. I won't be able to raid much but you should see me pop up more often again.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: