Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

re: Curse Client Issue

Is anyone else that uses curse client having an issue with it not picking up DBM? When I played yesterday (30Oct) I joined a party that said my DBM was out of date but when I got onto my curse client it didnt find an update. And after looking at my curse client list of addons, DBM wasnt even listed in my addons, but is listed on the 'get more addons' list. IRCONFUSED

Has curse stopped supporting DBM?? I tried to find some information but all I could find was a site claiming that DBM has a new look and new website at ninjapull.com. I am leary of downloading anything from it because I have never heard of it and not sure it is legit.

Anyone else having an this issue?
Wargra
Officer

I just got the curse client today, and just get rid of DBM today, switch to raidwatch 2...which Ive seen a few people I follow using so I figured I would give it a try. If its listed on the get new addons, maybe try uninstalling and installing?
Wargra
Officer

didnt like raidwatch 2....went back to DBM installed from curse and havent had any issues atm. I would uninstall it and delete the old info and reinstall it fresh
Abijim

I can confirm with Steve. Uninstall, and reinstall. And it will fix the problem. I also had a problem where DBM didnt work for Trash in ZA/ZG. The re-install fixed it though.
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

yup uninstall/reinstall worked thanks
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: