Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beefus
Officer

re: D:

Miss the hell out of you guys. I love jamming out with those of you that come play LoL, and wish there were ways for those that don't to have some funzies without having to deal with WoW. Hit me up on steam as superbeefus, maybe we could play some L4D2 (yay mindless zombie killin' fun), Terraria (I dun get it but it's k), or Dungeon Defenders (retarded amounts of super fun btw...)

And before you say anything, no, not coming back to WoW, ever. Never ever ever. I'm sorry.
Vilvaldi
Guild Leader

Well shit. How about popping into vent on a Sunday or Monday night (raid nights atm) from 845ishEST
Kam`
Janitor

And will you still consider doing parties, and, if so- what size cake are you willing to pop out of?

Miss ya Beefy!
Beefus
Officer

I'll always do parties, and I'll gladly pop out of any cake you wanna put me in. Even if I have to hollow it out myself. XD

As soon as I figure out how my new mic works with vent, I'll pop in some time.
Aladdin
Friend of WT

yo beefy - im up for some l4d goodness!! I think I have you on McSteam.

PS: Hi friends!!
Beefus
Officer

And what is your id on mcsteam? I ended up adding a whole bunch of people, after blasting my info on Facebook, but I don't recognize half the names...
Aladdin
Friend of WT

Mcfab or something I McThink
Beefus
Officer

I don't think I have you on steam, but feel free to add me, I'm superbeefus. Always up for some L4D2, Dungeon Defenders, or P2 Multiplayer! Lemme know!

And sorry for the delayed response, just kinda sucked in by life lately. Between Life, LoL, and keeping my xbox busy, it's a hell of a time! XD
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: