Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alorota

re: Missing Pink haired troll

Hey, It's the famous or infamous Alorota. Hubby and I had to cancel our last Wow account. I'm sorry but simply lack of funds has forced our hand. I will pop onto Vent when I can and I'll check the forums when I have wifi I can use.

Unlike Beefus however, I don't jump out of cakes. I'll drive through them dramatically as long as someone has a powerwasher I can borrow to wash the grill off when it's over.
Abijim

Heya! Good to hear from you! Come back to WoW when you can! Also, you heard from Loka at all? He got hurt, and when into the hospital over a month ago, and we havent heard from him since.
alorota

No, I hadn't even heard he was hurt or sick.
Abijim

Is there any chance that you could call him? I didnt know if you maybe had his number. I wanted to give him a call, and see if he is he is ok.
Lokadtwist

Never fear, you are saved! I am returned to hearth and home at long last.
For those of you who may not have heard, I fractured a bone in my lower leg almost nine weeks ago and I just got out of hospital today. Loka maintains it was her attempt to Orc-Fu the planet that caused the damage and I am willing to "run" with that story
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: