Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SolusEmsu
Officer

re: I wroted a thinger.

So, as some of you may know, and many of you may not know, I also play the game League of Legends. Unfortunately, League of Legends has developed (along with other games, but still) a rather raging, infantile, belittling community.

In this thread, someone brings together some stuff from Penny Arcade and points out some very good things. While this is not aimed at our guild in particular, it is something which could likely be copy-pasted onto many gaming community forums. The video linked in the first post to the Penny Arcade video is worth watching.

Normally, I would just chat about something like this with other League players. However, I contributed to this thread, and I feel like sharing this train of thought.
Ragepyre
Officer

re: I wroted a thinger.

I admit, I use phrases like "That's gay" all the time. But like you said, it has nothing to do with homosexuals at all, and I'm glad you see that.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: