Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gordox
Friend of WT

re: recruiting?

I know it's early in the new expansion, but we have had raids set up to try for the last 3 weeks with not enough peeps. I know we have atm 2 main tanks and 0 alts. Healers seem fine atm but still lacking if 2 cannot make it. And as always we have plenty of dps.

It seemed that when we did our recruiting in cata it helped us get back to the raiding scene. The new daily's blow ass in my mind, so getting gear sucks. but if we can get a few new peeps in that are willing to help us out and fill that 9th and 10th spot even 11th and 12th for backups would be awesome.

Just a thought to bring up to help fill those empty slots, alot of mature players out there right now looking for a new home, just read the forums. I'm also out for 3 weeks due to night shift.
SolusEmsu
Officer

This has been brought up just recently by others as well.

I have already re-written our basic recruitment post and, pending review by others, will put it up on the WoW forum, WowHead, and so on.

In-game recruiting has never really been our thing (Trade chat recruitment spam is something we as a guild have always seen as obtrusive), so if you have an idea for this, it can help too. Happy
Shoozadin

I am currently prepared to be one of the alt/back-up tanks, but unfrotunately that would also be a tradeoff from a healer.

I agree that mayhaps we need more people, so hopefully we can find a few new faces.

I know that there is a guild recruitment subreddit on reddit.com. I read the WoW subreddit daily and to be honest, the people on the wow reddit community are a lot more mature and eager to help each other than the trolls we face in trade & forums.

Just a thought
~Shooz
mechina

How I was recruited into the guild, I was a pug that some how my toon was getting known. I didn't know that pug was my recruitment test and afterwards asked to join as a dps. I was in a leveling guild and was looking for something better. Thing just look out for some ppl that are looking but have them pug and then vote them in.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wicked Tribe Forum Index -> News and General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: